AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Take your rehabilitation to the next level!
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances the physical therapist’s ability to accelerate patients’ recovery. The unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, therapists, and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short-term rehab.
Therapy with AlterG
The Alter G treadmill is ideal for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle, or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport-specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
- Running Analysis